Sunday, March 14, 2010

definition: kelcey

















My name is Kelcey.
A lot know me from facebook. I have too many facebook friends.
Some know me from school. I go to a small school.
Very little know me from being family. I have a large family.
And, Some just know me, for whatever reason.

My life to me is known in photos. Throughout my whole life, it has been photos. My mother loves to take pictures, so I have inherited it. When I was younger my mother said to me, I want you to be a photographer for National Geographic when you grow up. I still aspire to do so.
I dont like collages, I think they are cheap. Dont ask me why I think that.
I love animals.
I have two horses:




Bailey/Bay Leaf




Jackson/Sun Jack
I have a fish:



Gemma Star
And.. I have three dogs:




Mickey Snausage {You will not see many pictures of Mick, he hates the camera}





Courtland Penny





Stellah Rose
Feel free to ask me anything about them.



I live in two houses



Bolt {Taken by my mother, a long time ago. This was taken on a Nikon Film. oh-and thats me}



Way
I lovee my family. I absolutly LOVE my cousins.
I LOVE my cameras
I LOVE vintage clothing
I LOVE the color purple.
Just a little about me.. for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment