Monday, March 15, 2010

definition: stellah rose

Stellah Rose is one of my dogs. Stellah is a Cock-a-Poo. A mix of cocker spaniel and poodle. I would say Stelly takes after the Cocker Spaniel in her more. Shes a sweet heart, who is always playing. All my friends love Stellah Rose. I mean, how could you not love that face?!??!


{Stellah has very classic looks.}
I wake up to Stelly every morning. She licks me and barks till I get up. Stellah Rose is like my second alarm clock.




{Not your typical lap dog. Stellah likes to get down and dirty.}
Stellah Rose is a very active, outdoorsy dog. A typical lap dog like her breed would not be able to keep up with her. Stellah runs through our woods and recently came back limping, and still is. Dont worry, we took her to the vet. She also is still running around, even with a limp. Stellah Rose stays outside longer than our other dog, Courtland. Stell sleeps with my mother every night and is hardly sleeping on the ground.
{Stellah drinks from the horse buckets, a lot.}

No comments:

Post a Comment