Sunday, March 14, 2010

definition: rain




When it snows, you go out and make a snowman. But when it rains... you play in puddles?? Nonononoo, not for me! I stay inside, probably with a fire if it was winter time, and I would wear pj's. Also my ideal rainy day, I would do things in the house that I wouldnt get around to doing on a nice day.


Today, I took photo's.. like I do every day.


Im hardly without some sort of a camera with me. Hardly-EVERRR.


Today they are grainy photos. I just felt the need for grainy-like because it was a boring day, and grainy is a boring edit.


So enjoy my rainy day photos... no flash of course.


Im Kelcey, and these are my photos for 03.14.2010 :



{Can you see the Rain???}


{This is a peice in my room... I dont know why I took it in such low-quality. But I like it, some how.}


{The ending S's in princess}


{Not much to say about this. Although, a picture is worth a thousand words, so said.}



{Can you name that coin? Not mine...}


{Im not even religious.}



2 comments:

  1. I like the title of this collection. "Hit me with your best shot" is the only Pat Benatar song I know and I really like it. I'm sure there is more to the title than just good music though, subliminally. Since a "shot" can be used in context with picture taking, I bet that's what you're really going for. But who am I to tell you what you are thinking?
    I'm sooo jealous of your dogs. I really like Mickey; and Stellah is a real cutie... and I no longer think the name Cock-a-poo sounds rediculous so please tell her I said that. The hanging cross caught my eye. I like how you took the shot looking up, letting the cross hover above you. I think it relates to how people look up to religion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give up on the coin. Please tell me, I'm seriously interested. I used to collect coins.

    ReplyDelete