Wednesday, March 24, 2010

definition: confusion

{Please pray for Bay Leaf, he is supposed to be training right now for his foot to make a full recovery from last year, but the mud is preventing us from training and him stepping in it makes his hoof worse. Thanks. Taken by Gail Sartori, on a film Nikon.}


Recently, my world has been overstocked with confusion. Confusion can drive you crazy, My confusion is more with relationships. My concussion doesn't help at all, junior year and all. This is the most important months of your high school year, and my brain goes to a healing process. Cool.
My confusion starts with:

School {Oh man, this a little bit of homework.}

Relationships {Some of my best friends. Taken by Jonathan Heinlein}

The College Process {Ghhherr, Hate this book.}

Family {The Great aunts, how I love them.}

Animals {Courtland and Max}

{Some of the people in these photos may not be my concern.}
Note: My camera's batteries are dead, so the school picture and the college process picture was taken by my computer.
Take a breath, and realize , You only live once. So... Relax.





{You won't believe how many emails are coming in! HMWYBS@gmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment