Monday, March 22, 2010

definition: matter



What really matters to you at the moment?
A prom dress?
School?
College?
Your friends?
Your boy-girlfriend?
Your family?
Yourself?
Sometimes we all have to stop and look how we all are being so selfish. So whoever is reading this, please stop and look at yourself. Yes, you are pathetic. I'm promise you, you can be doing more! Community service! Donating your holiday money! Anything, you can be doing something.
Im being selfish:
My friends matter the most currently, and getting better. My concussion is apparently getting worse, so its been most down time with school. Although, some of my teachers ignore that, of course.

{looks like summer!}
This weekend Michael was my model, other than Michelle who said no to every picture I took of her.
{WE SHARE A SAME INTEREST, along with Lily Allen.}



{My best friend, Michelle.}

{I do not stalk.}


All I have to say is,
JUMP LIKE YOU'VE NEVER JUMPED BEFORE.

1 comment:

  1. Yokohama, Japan is Panda Rosso.
    Thank you for becoming a reader!
    It is a very nice picture. Each picture light is very beautiful.
    Please take a nice picture with Nikon in the future.
    We look forward to the new! :-)

    ReplyDelete