Monday, March 15, 2010

definition: hit me with your best shot



Welcome to the world of hit me with your best shot.
As I start the photo blogging I would like to explain-give facts.
go:











~My friend Max and Teen Vogue inspired me for this blog.

~ This blog is not meant for my feelings. It's to show my photos in a different manner than Facebook. I also want to show you what-how I see through my camera lenses.
~ My films and digital SLR cameras are Nikon. My digital-underwater(s) are Olympus.
~ I try not to use flash. I see it as a blinding way of taking photos, used to hide the true colors and sunlight. I like no flash, a lot.
~ I'm very open to questions, so ask me anything. www.formspring.me/kkjsm
~ hit me with your best shot is meant in camera ways, shot as in shoot, for photo shoot.
~ All the photos I post are mine, if they aren't, I would state so.
~ Love action shooting. Jumping, skating, soccer, whatever I love it.
~ I manly write my blogs in school, or when I'm bored at home. I am inspired by so many things. The most thing that encourages me is the college process and choosing a major-minor. Also, the farm-life helps me A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment