Thursday, March 18, 2010

definition: q&a

Recently while putting this blog together, I have gotten emails from people asking me random stuff haha.
So, here we go

q: I can tell that you really like Nikon, did anyone inspire you for the Nikon product?
a: Yes! My mother (my inspiration) always used a Nikon camera. Not all of our lenses are Nikon though. I have had a Cannon and an Olympus camera, but for sure Nikon is the best.

q: I'm 10 and I want to wish for a camera for my birthday. I don't want a professional one like yours, but just a smaller typical one.
a: First of all, I would like to say I didn't know someone so young reads my blog! Its cool. Go to the Nikon website, http://www.nikonusa.com yes, I memorized that. and look under the coolpix cameras. Just because it is touch doesn't mean its a better quality. Don't be fooled! Remember: The higher the mega pixel THE BETTER!!

q: Do you stick to a theme in some of your pictures?
a: I try to, its very hard to though. I really like an angle someone wouldn't expect. This is a very difficultt question. Look at the photos I posted and you tell me! :)

q: Whats your favorite animal?
a: Whale or Giraffe.

q: Whats your favorite edit tool?
a: I use Brightness and Contrast more than anything.

q: A lot of your pictures have animals in them, are you an activist?
a: I do not have very strong enough opinions like an activist might, but I do love the animals. I have always had an animal in the house (or out.) I love whales enough to do something about it. You know the show, Whale Wars? I want to be on that!!

q: What is your DSLR called?
a: Nikon d3000

q: Do you edit your photos?
a: I try not to. Hardly, but I do.

q: Whats your favorite fashion trend/item. Also, whats your favorite store?
a: Very.. very interesting question for a photo blog person. But all photographers dress to success right??? Vintage, by far. I was online shopping last night and bought myself two rompers. I LOVE rompers. Also, Alice and the Wonderland themed clothing has taken a toll in the clothing stores I like. Twelve by Twelve with Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Delias, and Pink Ice play a major part in my wardrobe.

q: Do you sponsor Nikon?
a: I do not sponsor anyone, or anything. Maybe myself haha :) I wish Nikon knew who I was like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment