Friday, March 19, 2010

definition: obsession


{Yes, that's baby Kelcey.}


Welcome to the world of Obsession.

Obsession as in my obsession in vintage lately. Not only is it my main style, Its beautiful. Also pearls, and anyone who knows me.... floral's are BY FAR BY FAR my favorite. Today I sufferd for fashion, which I don't do any other time of the year that winter going into spring. Suffering, meaning bleeding heels from my heels. Ugh, I went home and snagged my boots before going VINTAGE shopping.





I'm really excited people have been telling me that they are actually reading it and that I'm getting many emails :) Thanks!
I'm Kelcey and these are my random photos for 03.19.10.

{My new keychain}

{I find this hilarious: Funny thing about this, is that you are supposed to fill it in with pictures of your friends but probably only three are in there. I hardly have any printed out pictures and more. But, I got a photo-printer for the holidays. And, I do have friends.}

{My friend made this for me.}
{Some odd reason, I like this.}

{My mother bought this when my brother was born, go figure.}


{I find blue getting boring. Its everyone's favorite color.}
{Just book-holder things. Very Vintage.}
{Somethings I can't explain.}

{History on this one. You see that floral tea pot?? Its from a birthday party I had when I was five. We dressed as princesses and had a Tea Party. No wonder I like the Vintage eray??}

{<->}


{ What's in one of Kelcey's draw.}

{I broke my favorite pearl necklace today.. bummer. But I put this one on. Its fake, but its cute. I took this before I started this post, obviously since you can see the "new post" page open. And check out the blog, Dear Golden Vintage.}

Have a great weekend!! I'll be out most of it, and probably won't be getting around to the blog. Also my main camera is running out of batteries :( I'll try my best!



No comments:

Post a Comment