Saturday, May 1, 2010

definition: all american


Although I am very Italian, and so is my family, our house is very American. Well at least the Bolt house is. My family has never been to Italy, but we are pretty close to the heritage than you can get. The traditions lives, the sayings, and the cooking. I am the only cousin, other than one trying to learn the family recipes. Anyways, here are some of our American home photos and more!


{I have the same flag sticker on my truck. Yes, that's my beauty.}


Listening to: All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood

2 comments:

  1. Your all-American house looks quite cozy! I am so jealous of your scenic surroundings. It looks so peaceful.
    I have always wanted a red door for my future house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the amrican flag shot!

    ReplyDelete